Bear Lake area RV Parks,
Campgrounds and State Parks
A local guide to Bear Lake Utah/Idaho Area Camp Sites, RV Parks, Rustic Camping Cabins, Tent Sites, and more...
Camping is a great way to experience Nature's beauty, and she provides plenty of it around the Bear Lake Area. We've tried to put together a list of campsites, RV Parks, and more to help you have the best experience possible.
Notify us of your Bear Lake area RV Park or Campground today!
... Provide a description, logo, web site, picture, and we'll include it all for Free!
(435) 946-3454, 1-800-562-3442
485 N. Bear Lake Blvd, U.S. Highway #89
150 Camping Units, 31 Cabins, Showers, Hook-ups, Dump Station, Pets Allowed, Laundry, Pool, Miniature Golf, Bicycle & Snowmobile Rentals
KOA offers a heated pool and a wading pool for kids, as well as Ping-Pong, a pool table and a playground. Shop for fresh fixin’s at the KOA grocery store. There are also 31 camping cabins on site.
(800) 322-3770 or (435) 946-3343
1030 N Bear Lake Blvd
- State Marina, fee, restrooms, dump station, swimming, boat ramp, seasonal & transient boat slips
- Rendezvous Beach, (3 areas: Willow, Cottonwood & Big Creek): fee, 139 units, restrooms, dump station, swimming, (utility hook-ups for Big Creek only)
- Eastside, fee, open area, toilets
- Eastside Rainbow Cove, fee, boat ramp
Beaver Mountain RV Park: (435) 563-5677
15 miles west of Garden City on U.S. Highway 89
Rent lodge for reunions, camps, retreats, Tent Rentals, Tent Site Rentals, 15 full RV Hookups, tent sites, yurt,
Blue Water Resort: (435) 946-3333 or (800) 756-0795
2126 S. Bear Lake Blvd
reservations at , located on the beach, RV Park full and partial hook-ups, 20-30-50 amp service, cabins, condos and hotel, outdoor and indoor spas, swimming pool, small conference facilities, handicap accessible, pets allowed (fee), laundry, non-smoking rooms, on-site boat rental at the beach
20 Camping Units, Showers, hook-ups, Dump Station, Boat Ramp, Handicap Facilities, Convention Facility.
Online Contact Form
300 West 200 North
63 Sites, group sites avail,
Welcome to Traveland RV Park, your premier RV park campground when visiting Bear Lake, Utah. We offer wireless internet, and full RV hook-ups. All sites are pull thru gravel sites with a clean spacious grassy area. We are located in Garden City, Utah adjacent to Bear lake. Fantastic location for recreation!
- Bear Lake Adventure: (435) 673-5152 or (435) 757-4776
2788 N. US Hwy 89
beach front, large groups up to 100 on 3½ acres, tent camping w/large parking lot for motor homes (no hook-ups).
Bear Lake State Parks - Idaho: (208) 847-1045
320 North 4th St.
(208) 847-0863 or (800) 562-7576
2 miles east on Highway #89,
Features: RV, Tent, Cabins, Wi-Fi, Swimming Pool, Bicycle Rentals & more...
50 spaces, 2 cabins, Open April 1 - November 11
This quiet and restful KOA lies along the Oregon Trail, halfway between Salt Lake City and Yellowstone Park. Settle back in a tree-shaded grassy site, lulled by the trickle of the stream that runs through the campground. Drop a lure into the water or relax in the heated pool. Either is sure to ease any road-weariness.
Rendezvous Village RV Par (208) 847-1100
577 North 4th St.
30 sites, RV hookups, showers
- St. Charles, fee, 6 units, restrooms, paved roads
- Davis Canyon, no fee, open area, toilets, undeveloped
- Porcupine, fee, 12 units, restrooms, paved road
- Cloverleaf, fee, 20 units, restroom, paved road, group area
- Big Creek, fee, open area, restrooms, group area
- North Fork St. Charles, no fee, open area, toilets, undeveloped
- Paris Springs, fee, 9 units, toilets, group areas, dirt road
- Emigration, fee, 26 units, restrooms, group areas, paved
- Cold Springs, no fee, 3 units, toilets
- Eight Mile, no fee, 7 units, toilets, dirt road
- Summit View, fee, 19 units, toilets, group area
- Montpelier, fee, 13 units, toilets
- Montpelier Picnic, no fee, 7 units, toilets, no overnight camping
2nd N. 220 West, P.O. Box 275, Paris, ID 83261
Pioneer style living farm, wagon rides, handcart trek & entertainment, dutch oven dinner, farm animals & camping
(208) 945-3349 and (435) 713-4059
7 miles east of St. Charles on North Beach Road
Bear Lake State Parks - Idaho: (208) 847-1045
- North Beach, 5 miles east of St. Charles, fee, open area, day use only, toilets, swimming, boat ramp
- Eastshore, 11 miles east of St. Charles, fee, 60 units, toilets, group picnic shelters, new park, swimming, boat ramp, dump station, utility hook-ups
220 N. Main
36 Camping Units, Showers, Dump Station, Pets Allowed, Handicap Facilities, Laundry
(208) 945-2407, toll free (877) 444-6777
3 campgrounds west of St. Charles,
40 Camping Units, Showers, hook-ups, Dump Station, Pets Allowed